Factoring, PO Financing, Equipment Financing & Gov’t Contract Financing
- Got big orders but need cash to cover COD payments from vendors?
- Need upfront money to pay suppliers overseas for good to full-fill orders?
- With PURCHASE ORDER FINANCING we pay 100% of the cost and pay your vendors directly.
- No longer turn away single or multiple orders due to lack of cash.
- Ideal for re-sellers, jobbers, importers, or distributors in need of cash upfront to pay for good to fill orders.
- Get financing to purchase new or used equipment with no financials up to $100,000
- Unlock the “equity in your equipment” to get working capital.
- Low rates and flexible terms up to 60 months.
- Instant online “QUICK-QUOTE”.
- Approval within 48 hours.
- Easier then bank financing with no covenants.
- EQUIPMENT FINANCING also available for A-D credit.
- Convert your outstanding invoices into CASH, while waiting to get paid!
- Speed up cash flow by converting this “hidden asset” into cash.
- You can NOW establish a revolving LINE OF CREDIT based on approved invoices from credit-worthy customers.
- Get up to 80% of each invoice with RATES AS LOW AS 2 cents on the dollar per month!
- No daily, weekly, or monthly payments. We get paid when you do.
- It’s your money. Use for any worthwhile business purpose.
- FAST APPROVAL and FAST FUNDING.
- Ideal for distributors, wholesalers, manufacturers, service firms, and construction subcontractors.
GOVERNMENT CONTRACT FINANCING
- Got a large contract from a federal, state, or local government agency and need mobilization funding to be started?
- GOVERNMENT CONTRACT FINANCING can provide the start-up capital you need to buy materials, pay subcontractors, cover payrolls or other start-up expenses, BEFORE you invoice.
- Unlike FACTORING, GOVERNMENT CONTRACT FINANCING is designed to provide front-end, mobilization funding required to perform on your contracts.
- Whether you have a single delivery order, multiple contracts, or even multi-year contracts, GOVERNMENT CONTRACT FINANCING can provide financing from the start to the end of your contracts.
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Site Map